Looking for Standard Blue Salmon, Mahogany, or White Faverolle Breeders

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by chickenlady4321, Mar 9, 2014.

1. chickenlady4321

chickenlady4321 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 18, 2011
    Hi, Im looking for a breeder that has Standard Blue Salmon, Mahogony, or White Faverolles. Iv been looking for some for a few years now. I got some Mahogany Faverolles from Sandhill Preservation last year and they were all sorts of weird colors. Also tried to get in contact with a Blue Salmon breeder but she won't email me back sadly...Im hoping to get either chicks or some started birds. I haven't had much luck with hatching eggs. If you kow anyone that raises these please let me know :) thanks!

2. keesmom

keesmom Overrun With Chickens

Jul 28, 2008
    MA
    I would PM elizmartin to see if she has any LF blue salmons or mahoganies yet. Pasofinofam is another. Whites will be a problem. Ron Patterson has those but lost most to a predator last year. He's still rebuilding his numbers.

Did you also post on the Faverolles Fanciers page? I saw someone was asking for LF blue salmons over there.

3. chickenlady4321

Apr 18, 2011
    Thank you so much! Yes I posted over there too hoping for some luck!

4. chickenlady4321

Apr 18, 2011
    Where can I get in contact with Pasofinofam and Ron Patterson? Thanks :)

5. keesmom

keesmom Overrun With Chickens

Jul 28, 2008
    MA
    Pasofinofarm is on here and her website is www.nonesuchfarm.net. I will PM you Ron's info.

6. Three Girls Farms

Three Girls Farms Out Of The Brooder

Nov 15, 2011
    I too contacted Ron looking for some whites. If you happen to come across any anywhere please let me know as to where you found them. I have been trying to get my hands on some whites for about 4 years now!!!

Thank you!
    Jennifer

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by