Looking for strawberry plants.

shortcake1806

Sassy McSassington
12 Years
Sep 11, 2007
I'd like to add to my strawberry patch this spring. If anyone has plants to sell or trade for hatching eggs let me know. I'm in VA but location of plants doesn't matter if you're willing to ship.

I know you may be trying to do business with fellow BYC'ers and that's great, but I had to share this with you. I just got my order today from www.Gurneys.com and I ordered their Whopper Strawberry collection, 50 plants for 19.99. They sent me extra and they are huge and very hearty looking. If know one responds here, you might check them out!

Last edited:
Thanks I'm actually browsing their site now. I was debating on ordering the bogo everbearing ones. Nice to hear positive feedback from some one who's already received their order.

Thanks for the link. I'll check with Kandace on those. I'm not sure if it's $10 for 10 plants or $10 for 50 plants.

I also bought from gurneys. If you look around the web you can usually find a buy $40 get $20 off or something similar. I got bogo raspberries, everbearing strawberries, june bearing strawberries, asparagus, etc.

Quote:
It's $10 per pack and each pack has 50 plants.....
smile.png
If I didn't already have my strawberries in I would get them and considered getting them anyway....lol lol

Last edited:
Did you try walmart? They have them with the bulbs this spring and theyre like 3 dollars for a dozen roots.

We bought some and theyre doing well.

They have everbearing, and the july bearing.

Back
Top Bottom