Looking for Sweetgrass, Blue slate, chocolate, and narragansett turkey hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by smithfam0908, Dec 12, 2013.

1. smithfam0908

smithfam0908 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 15, 2012
    Sunny Beautiful NC
    Hi there!! I have discovered that I LOVE[​IMG] turkeys and enjoy hatching them. I would love to hatch sweetgrass, blue slate, chocolate and Narragansett turkeys this spring. [​IMG] I might also be interested in other breeds depending on what they are. I am not a fan of the Bourbon reds, or royal palms though :(

If you have any turkey eggs available PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE message me your price for how many and what your shipping would be. I live in NC! :) Thanks so much in advance for any help you all can provide!

Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
  2. turkey9

turkey9 New Egg

Dec 10, 2012
    we will have Narragansett eggs, around the 3 or 4 th. week of April. We are already taking orders for eggs and poults,
    I will ship you a dozen of eggs for $50.00 a doz., plus shipping ( Priority Mail, around $10.80).

we ship at least 2extras, wrapped each egg individually in paper towel and bubble wrap, than fold both ends of the tube and seal with packing tape. than we secure the bottom with styroform peanuts. All eggs will be fresh, but only ship providing weather conditions, will call or email the day before shipment.

If we can be of any help, or you want to be put on list, please send email request. Thanks

K.S.

3. LoveMyChicklets

LoveMyChicklets Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 23, 2008
    Lapeer, MI
    We are still patiently waiting [​IMG] for our girls to start laying again. I've been seeing signs with my youngest girl so hopefully soon!

4. smithfam0908

smithfam0908 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 15, 2012
    Sunny Beautiful NC
    Thank YOU LoveMyChicklets!! I can hardly wait!!! Thank you so very much!!! [​IMG]

5. RedRabbit

RedRabbit New Egg

Feb 3, 2014
    Turkey9,

We are interested in ordering turkey eggs. Would we be able to hatch them? We are looking to get started hatching our own chicken eggs and saw you sell turkey eggs. We always wanted to raise turkeys.

Thanks

6. Wasson6Pack

Wasson6Pack Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2012
    Lewisburg, TN
    I am looking for eggs to hatch of the sweet gras kind or Narrs.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by