looking for testers in NC or PA

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by rinnith, May 3, 2009.

1. rinnith

rinnith Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2009
    Pittsburgh pa
    I have button quail and im sure my incubator can't keep the heat up to hatch them. so now i want to check fertility. there free to anyone near pgh city or jacksonville, hubert, wilmington, anywhere eles close.

2. gabrielle1976

gabrielle1976 Overrun With Chickens

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    Well if you decide to ship these eggs I would be willing of course to try to hatch them for you , I would keep track of who hatched when they hatched and then I would open them all and check fertility for the ones that didnt hatch checking the yolk for bulleye ect. let me know

3. rinnith

Apr 4, 2009
    Pittsburgh pa
    i'd love to... yet there so small and fragile im afraid just how many would get there?

4. rinnith

Apr 4, 2009
    Pittsburgh pa
    would it be better for me to send them when im in PA or nc what's closer to you?

5. rinnith

Apr 4, 2009
    Pittsburgh pa
    anyone eles? want some eggs? to be honnest, i don't know how to ship and if someone wants them badly i will if, someone could tell me who to tell the post office there's carefully packed eggs in this box?

6. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
  7. rinnith

Apr 4, 2009
    Pittsburgh pa
    thanks ^-^! and sure, pm me with it? (very new) and all i want to know is how many hatch and what colors. I collect for the next three days and tell you how many im sending on here.

8. rinnith

Apr 4, 2009
    Pittsburgh pa
    that worked well, there's 2 right now, prob gonna get one or two more tonight. ( they lay about three a day.

9. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

yay!!! ive never had quail or even seen or held a pet quail. Oh my daughter will love this! [​IMG] She will be 4 in Sept!!
    Fun fun!! Time to make a quail run!!! hahaaaa

Thank you!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by