looking for these eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pidgey104, Jun 14, 2008.

1. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    I'm looking to buy some of these eggs in a week or two. After my inubators start to get emtry.

Breeds

sliver laced Wyadottes
    Golden laced wyadottes
    Polish (any color) manly sliver laced
    Buff oprington
    Cuckoo Marans
    Sumatra
    and some Cochin (Frizzle or smoothed feathered)

I can do trades later on too.

2. southernhen

southernhen Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2008
    Port St. Joe, Florida
    your pm box is full... wanted to send you message.......[​IMG]

3. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    hey pidgey,
    set the showgirl/silkie and extra eggs i sent u by mistake. i'll reship gamebirds a new set after i ship my ebay set out.
    happy hatching and thanks for all the help!!
    mar

4. southernhen

Jun 8, 2008
    Port St. Joe, Florida
    Pidgey, If you don't want to set those eggs, I'll come and get them !!!! I am trying to get some silkies and showgirls! Jo

5. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    joann's cottage :

Pidgey, If you don't want to set those eggs, I'll come and get them !!!! I am trying to get some silkies and showgirls! Jo

what kind of chickens do you raise? Do you know the lady in honeyville.?She has some nice looking silkies. she sells her eggs on ebay on the time.I think all of hers are splash. she has call ducks too.​

6. southernhen

Jun 8, 2008
    Port St. Joe, Florida
    no I don't know her. could you tell me how to get in touch with her. I am just getting started. had 3 silkies to hatch 4 days ago, a turkey just hatched 20 min ago and a call duck pippin. I have 2 other call duck eggs in bator also some ameracuana (spelling), showgirls due in 1 1/2 week, hope they will hatch all hatch soon!!!!!

7. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    joann's cottage :

no I don't know her. could you tell me how to get in touch with her. I am just getting started. had 3 silkies to hatch 4 days ago, a turkey just hatched 20 min ago and a call duck pippin. I have 2 other call duck eggs in bator also some ameracuana (spelling), showgirls due in 1 1/2 week, hope they will hatch all hatch soon!!!!!

joann, keep me posted how ur hatch goes on my showgirl eggs. i hope u get lots of cuties to spoil, they r so much fun to raise and love. [​IMG] i hope they look just like the mommas the girls are always so beautiful, the boys usually look like baby teridactols(sp).

i had to laugh all the girls were playing in the rain today and looked like drenched poodles. [​IMG] u'd think they would have been smart enough to stay under the covered part of the run but they was like little kid's puddle jumping to cute to watch.

pudgey, let me know how ur hatch goes too and i hope u get babies to spoil too. i can't wait for those sultan eggs to hatch!! [​IMG]
    thanks again!!!
    silkie​

8. southernhen

Jun 8, 2008
    Port St. Joe, Florida
    Oh, I am so nervous, I "m sweating bullets!![​IMG] my little silkies are lined up peeping over their towel watching the turkey(3wkpalm) run laps in his box. I guess they think it is the feature of the night!! I have fell in love with them already... My son thinks I have lost my mind!!!

9. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    joann's cottage :

Hey I found her email and her website maybe this will help you . She also has showgirls

Kathryn & Robert Coursey
    http://www.chipolaalpacas.com
    [email protected]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by