1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Looking for Welsh Harlequin Ducks

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by KARy408, Aug 30, 2014.

1. KARy408

KARy408 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2014
    Livermore, CA

Hi there,

I'm looking to add 2 welsh harlequin poullets or younger ducks, both female (or possibly 1 drake) to my current flock of 4, 6-month old Pekins (all girls). I'm okay with non-show qlty, but would like to uphold the breeding standards (especially if a drake is involved). Either gold or silver is fine. I'm mostly interested in killer layers!

I'm located in Northern California and will drive to pick them up or pay to have them shipped if neccesary. If you think you can help me out, please reach out and let me know your rate and details!

Thanks!!!
    KARy

2. Howard-the-Duck

Howard-the-Duck Out Of The Brooder

Oct 2, 2014
    Does it matter the age of the ducks?
    Have you looked up Metzer Farms?
    They are located in CA.

3. elieugene6

elieugene6 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2010
    Western ny
    I have some that I am looking to sell. They are all this years hatch and nearing point of lay. I will ship. Pm if interested.

4. dishrag

dishrag Out Of The Brooder

Apr 12, 2013
    I am looking for 1 Welsh Harlequin or other quiet/calm female duck, medium or light size, pet quality OK, we just want more eggs and a goofy but calm addition to our puny flock. No cayuga or buff. Possibly a swedish or magpie if quiet. Possibly a muscovy if she's VERY friendly. At least 6 weeks old or so, big enough to quickly mix with our 2 ducks!

In SF Bay Area or general central California, pick-up preferred.

(sorry, I don't have enough posts to start my own thread!)

5. MrsMallard16

MrsMallard16 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 17, 2015
    Los Angle. Califoria
    Mallard's for new home, Im moving and need to get them a loving home.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by