Looking for WHITE egg layers, Eggs to hatch

justusnak

Flock Mistress
12 Years
Feb 28, 2007
South Eastern Indiana
OK, so ...I have 8 different pens...seperated breeds...and not ONE has white egg layers! I know...some of you might ask..." Why do you want white eggs"? Well.....just because! LOL
Anyone have good white fertile eggs for sale...Oh, the catch is..I wont be able to get them for 2 weeks. Thats when my Bator will be empty...again. LOL

Deb,

I have some polish that I'm pretty sure only another polish roo gets to those hens and I have some white leghorns that there main roo is another white leghorn. I would be happy to send you some but I just can't gaurentee they are pure breed.

jackie

Jackiedon.....are the leghorns...ummm...all leghorns in the pen? Or are the polish in there as well.?
I really dont want to get into the polish thing...for now. I am wanting fairly large whites. Im not looking to get purebreds...just white layers. LOL
How much for a dozen? And, can I still get them in 2 weeks?

Deb,

All of them free range but the leghorn roos will not allow the polish roo near the hens BUT my hens will not lay in nest boxes and all the hens lay in different places and my polish eggs are getting as big as my leghorn eggs so I can't tell them apart. I'm sorry. I would have charged you just the cost of postage.

jackie

Jackie....If I can get them in 2 weeks, I would still be interested. I am sure I can rehome the polish. Or, maybe I will just fall in love with them, and make ANOTHER pen. Ohhh, DH would LOVE that! LOL I did just lose my only Polish, Ben. He was a character...guess I can put that pen back up, if there are polish in the mix. Do you have Pay Pal?

Back
Top Bottom