looking for white silkie chicks / florida

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ChicknJ, Oct 30, 2008.

1. ChicknJ

ChicknJ Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2008
    Central Florida
    ok here goes, I tried (first time ever) to incubate eggs.Not one hatched. My 9 yr old son has been asking for silkies for nearly a year now. He is the single greatest helper with the girls I have now. We went to a ladies house about 3 hours from me to pick these eggs up and he was heartbroken when he whispered, "mom, these are not silkies) an they weren't , so now after listening to my sob story, does anybody have white silkie chicks, either already available or available in the next 3 weeks? Willing to pay for shipping, or drive to in the florida area. Thanks for anybody who can help us out. Jae

oh poo, I realized after I submitted this it is in the hatching eggs, maybe it should be in the other buy sell trade forum? Sorry if I messed this up, please feel free to send me to the dungeon or move this post [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 30, 2008
  2. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    I'm pretty sure I spoke to you via AOL and you said you wanted one of mine from the last hatch, but then I didn't hear back from you. I have another set in the bator now due in a couple of weeks and should get some white ones from that too. Let me know if you want a couple.

3. ChicknJ

ChicknJ Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2008
    Central Florida

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by