Looking for...

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by GAGE, Dec 8, 2013.

1. GAGE

GAGE Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2010
    GA
    I would like to purchase a mix of eggs to rebuild a multicolored egg basket. I am looking for Easter eggers, olive eggers, marans, welsummers, orphingtons, ameracaunas, and some sort of good white egg layer. Looking for a couple dozen or so, if you have the availability, or something similar, please let me know. Depending upon availability, I am open on price.
    Thank you

2. Blue CopperHen

Blue CopperHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2013
    Hiwasse, Arkansas
    I will have Blue Black and splash Ameraucana hatching eggs in a month or so. I just hatched out two amazing Ameraucana pullets out of my flock and they are gorgeous with big fluffy muffs and beards. You can see some of my pictures on my Facebook page here... https://www.facebook.com/SunnySideUpPoultry?cropsuccess

Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
  3. Blue CopperHen

Blue CopperHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2013
    Hiwasse, Arkansas
    I do have a breeding pen of EE's, a splash Ameraucana over barred rock, blue copper marans and blue copper marans pullets that should start laying soon, too if you would rather have easter eggers. I will be adding buff brahmas and salmon faverolles to this flock as well, but they may be a bit longer before they start laying. This flock is entirely segregated from my Ameraucana's.

4. rambob59

rambob59 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2013
    Central California
    I have fertile eggs from good white and brown egg layers. Selling the dozen for $10 and $15 shipping. Discounts on more you buy. I have olive egger rooster, barred rock rooster, 2 white leghorn males along with amerecauna hen, 10 white leghorn hens, Andalusian hen, Rhode island crosses. PM me for more information.

5. rambob59

rambob59 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2013
    Central California
    All my hens lay XL sized eggs.

6. DMRippy

DMRippy Pallet Queen Premium Member

May 18, 2011
    Nashville
    Lets see I have Easter Eggers (Super Blue egg layers really a cross of CCL x WL for the best Blue egg layers you can get) I get a FEW Olive Egger eggs, I have Blue Black and Splash Copper Marans, Eng Orpingtons (2 orders placed already) Amearuacanas are not laying right now but soon. I am setting up my White Leghorn pen so 2 weeks out (mine are not flighty but very friendly) If you can wait a couple of weeks I might have more olive eggs as I will be moving some pullets in the next few days..... Maybe LAVENDER Olive eggers (I have a Lav Am roo and Isabelle split Marans)

Price varies by breed. The White Leghorns will be $1 each and here is a link with most of the prices and more info on the breeds.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/839222/new-years-day-hatch-a-long-eggs-7-breeds-to-chose-from

You can PM me for more info.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by