Looking forward to raising new babies with you

PamelaJo

Hatching
May 30, 2016
Tennessee
I just put my 6 new babies outside last night for the first time... It was like sending my kindergartner off to school for the first time. We've totally enjoyed raising these little peeps so far. I just wanna do it right. I'm glad I ran across BYC!!! I'm looking forward to sharing experiences, getting information and just having people around in general that enjoy chickens!!! Our family, even the dog, loves these chickens!!! I have to admit, they are a bit spoiled, but that's ok. I can tell, the people here spoil their chicks too! I'll post a profile pic and a pic of my peeps later. I have to be on my phone for that. I'm just getting started. But I'm looking forward to making friends.

Here are my babies...
One rooster: Checker, then Goldie, Opal, Dolly, Percy, Ginger
They live in a Coop we call Chalet Poulet with a run that measures 8 X 22 ft, plus what's under the coop.

Welcome to BYC!
welcome-byc.gif
Have you introduced yourself at the New Member forum yet? https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/44/new-member-introductions Stop in and say hi, and you'll get a huge welcome!

I love chicks at the age of yours. They're like miniature chickens and think they're so grown up.

Mine are three weeks old today, and getting pretty full of themselves already, too. Today, all four of the EEs went for their first visit outside the run. Now, their chick mama was NOT ready for that! I felt like a mother feels when their baby takes their first step.

Back
Top Bottom