Looking in Michigan camper coop

Hillbilly Rooster

Songster
10 Years
Apr 16, 2009
Middleville, Michigan
Looking for a 15 to 20 foot camper so that I can build a coop out of it. Is there anyone out there that might know of some one I am running out of time.

I have to have it set up before the end of June 2009. Everyone around me thinks I am nuts.
My wife agrees with me on this so I am going for it. To make it funnier my wife also agreed to let me paint it like Cooter's garage off Dukes of Hazard....lol
I have the General Lee Golf Cart.

Ok I don't know of any for sale in MI, perhaps you can check the local newspaper or on craigslist? Do you guys have something like Uncle Henry's up that way?

And you aren't crazy, hehe, that is what I am in the process of doing, converting an old camper into a chicken coop. We have hollowed it out, now I just need to buy plywood to replace the floor and ceiling
cool.png
. Great minds think alike!

Quote:
No idea on the camper coop - just wanted to say HI!!!

I used to live near Nashville/Hastings area. My first job (for two years) was out at Charlton Park (would have worked there for free) and I have a lot of family in the area still. (I also lived out by Charlton Park for awhile - beautiful area).

wow - small world
big_smile.png

meri

Back
Top Bottom