Looking to buy a couple hens Florida & Roo

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rufflemyfeathers, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Rufflemyfeathers

Rufflemyfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2008
    Astatula Florida
    Looking to buy a couple three hens that are already laying eggs and a Roo of same breed like RIR or RIW or similar to that breed. I live in Central Florida and will pick up..

2. Rufflemyfeathers

Nov 20, 2008
    Astatula Florida
    Looking to buy a couple three hens that are already laying eggs and a Roo of same breed like RIR or RIW or similar to that breed. I live in Central Florida and will pick up..

3. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

hi. I live in Pompano Beach, and you say you'd like a Rooster? Well I have beaufiul Production Red that I need to find a home for, because in my neighborhood, its not really desirable, if you know what I mean? [​IMG] He is free, if you promise not to put him on your table, because he is a pet, he belongs to my 10 year old daughter, and she is very sad that I need to find him a new home. He is around 5 months old, and has just started to crow this morning, oh no!! [​IMG] I would meet you half way lets say, or my husband and 3 girls are going to be going to Melboure on Sunday to visit his sister, if that would be better for you, let me know. thanks.
    Barbara

4. Rufflemyfeathers

Nov 20, 2008
    Astatula Florida
    You don't have a hen to go with it huh..that is what I wanted also..I appreciate the offer..I just know I will have roosters coming out of woodwork when can tell what mine are..guess come down to it more on the hens wanted..and would have taken a rooster of the hen kind like RIR. Thank you though.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by