Looking to buy Ameraucana and Sebright chickens in IN

Sebrightmom

Songster
11 Years
Jun 26, 2008
Greencastle, IN
I am looking to buy a few Amerauacana hens and rooster (s). I am also looking for several Sebright hens and roosters. I am in Greencastle, Indiana. I would like to find them close to me, but will travel. THese chickens are for my son. He just loves the chickens we have. We only have one Sebright hen now and three silkie that I would like to sell. Thanks

How far are you from Louisville, Ky? I have two Ameraucana bantie cockrels for sale, and *maybe* two pullets. The cockrels are buff and splash wheaton. The pullets are silver and lavender. These birds are my pets, and are very tame. I don't have many chickens, so they get a lott of attention.
I also have four large fowl pullets for sale: 1 Delaware, 1 Dominique, 1 Buckeye, 1 Iowa Blue. If you wanted a roo to go with them that could also be aranged.

Thank you for your post. I guess I should of wrote that I was looking for standard Ameraucana hens. My sister raises the Ameraucana bantams. I would like to also say that I am looking for the Golden Sebrights. Thanks again

Do you think your sister might want to trade/buy/sell? I am looking for Ameraucana in black, blue and white. My birds came from the pres. of the Ameraucana breeders club. If your sis isn't interested, thanks for your time.

Last edited:
She just got five hens and two roosters this spring. One hen has already hatched out 5 chicks. My mother is working on hatching out more eggs. I know that she wants to sell one of one roosters.I believe he is black. She might also sell some of the chicks when they hatch out. She has several different colors. She has the pretties hen and rooster. I believe they are lavanders. I will ask her and get back to you. Thanks

HOw much for the silkies and what color? I lost all of my silkies during the gnat plaguer and I am desperate to replace them. They were my faves. I love in Bedford in. About a half hour south of Bloomington. Where are you located? PM me.

Well my silkies got a new home with a little girl that is thrilled. I am going to get my new Ameraucanas in a few weeks. I am still looking for sebrights. I was going to buy them from a hatchery, but I would love to find adult rooster atleast for my hen.

I have one, pet quality, you can have if you pick up. In Louisville. He has gotten picked on by other males and his comb and wattles are not in good shape, but he is still fertile.

Yolonda

I just acquired an Ameraucana hen from Randy Stevens, just over the Michigan border, in Camden, Michigan.

<http://www.stevenspoultryfarm.com/> He is a BYC member. The hen is gorgeous! He has many Ameraucana chicks for sale on his poultry farm. He was really patient and easy to deal with (for this newbie, lol!) He has some really beautiful birds.

Cathy

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom