Looking to buy chicks if you will please!!!!ship.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by dbolman, Nov 18, 2009.

1. dbolman

dbolman Out Of The Brooder

Sep 15, 2009
    Holland, Mi
    I would like Delaware, Speckled Sussex and Light Sussex pullets. If anyone wants to fulfill my christmas wishes please email me. I do not have an incubator so I need actual chicks or young pullets. Thanks a bunch! [​IMG]:fl

Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
  2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Oh, Please buy and incubator! I could send you speckled sussex eggs, I have a friend with buckeyes he could ship and another with Delawares.....

But anyway [​IMG] I don't ship Chicks....You might check with Miss_Jayne to see if she has any speckled sussex chicks....(She has some of our eggs that have babies.)

Beyond that do look at the BYC breeders list for your other chick needs and an
    Early and blessed Merry Christmas to you!

3. Chickenmaven

Chickenmaven Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2009
    Michigan
    I think it is far too late in the year - too cold - to start a flock, here in Michigan. [​IMG]

I would really, really worry that you would lose many birds. If you got some tomorrow (by some miracle), and you kept them in the house until fully feathered (at six weeks), they would still be incredibly young fragile birds, going out into the coop at the coldest time of the year. Don't risk it, my friend. Spend these cold months coop planning & dreeaming of Spring! [​IMG]

4. RAREROO

RAREROO Overrun With Chickens

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    Quote:I second that.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by