Looking to buy COPPER BLACK Maran eggs, or chicks!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by CHICKENHEAD, Feb 24, 2008.

1. CHICKENHEAD

CHICKENHEAD Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 20, 2008
    I am in Oklahoma, but willing to buy shipped eggs, or chicks. I am looking for some COPPER BLACK marans.

2. hazelton farms

hazelton farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    Mergmet has them!! She's on here somewhere!

Stacy

3. mergmet

mergmet Chillin' With My Peeps

yes, please email me, and there are pics and a phone number on www.endlessfarm.net

thanks!

Margaret

4. hazelton farms

hazelton farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    LOL! See, I was WATCHING! [​IMG]

Stacy

5. CHICKENHEAD

Jan 20, 2008
    I am desperately hoping someone will pm, or email me saying they have some chicks or started birds. I am wasting too much money on eggs and no luck at all! I just got some eggs from a very good line and hardly any was fertile at all I am not having any luck at all. I cant seem to find anyone to help me out. [​IMG]

6. mergmet

I will hatch to order and ship day old chicks, later in spring I will ship started stock

please check out my web site and email me details on how many and when you want them. hatch to order is 4-6 weeks to delivery, and I just had an order cancel, so I can probably fit you in the earlier dates.

M

7. CHICKENHEAD

Jan 20, 2008
    If you can fit me in where the canceled order was that might work. I am needing to get these asap. I dont know how soon you could get me any, so that all depends. How soon could you get me any birds? What age would they be?

8. mergmet

I find that email is much faster, and I check it much more often!

Can you please email me how many you want? the day old chicks will be just hatched and I need to know how many before I can give you a date.

email to [email protected]. this will also let me get a record of your order in my "list" folder in outlook. I can't keep track of them here!

looking forward to hearing from you. My phone number is on my web site if you want to call and talk it out over the phone!

M

9. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Chickenhead, hi [​IMG] I am in OK too. I have a couple of FBC Maran hens that I would sell. I can get you pictures of the birds/eggs if you are interested. They aren't totally pure (I'm guessing).

10. CHICKENHEAD

Jan 20, 2008
    mergmet I would like 6 of the bc maran chicks, but I will take any number you have, that you can ship out very quickly. Meening if you only have like 3 or 4 thats fine too. I just need them very quickly because I am having a order come in and want them to be around the same age in the brooder. Let me know.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by