Looking to buy in early April...

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Momma_Cluck, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Momma_Cluck

Momma_Cluck Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2008
    N. West Michigan
    Fertile eggs of specific breeds that I can't seem to find (or are out of stock) on line... Don't have an incubator yet-- so am getting that 1st... also, the weather should be better by then too.

If your Guys and Gals will have some fertile eggs ready in early April, I am Interested, and paying shipping is no issue either...
    I live in Michigan-- would prefer to buy from people nearby (Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Illinois, Wisconsin etc...) So they spend less time in transit.

The breeds I am looking for are:

Aracauna or Americauna (EE)
    Barnvelders
    Delaware
    Faverolls
    Marans
    Welsumers
    White crested polish (any color)
    Splash polish (any color)

Thanks! Momma Cluck

Cream Brabanter

2. cadescove523

cadescove523 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 24, 2009
    TN
    Hello I will have Welsummer eggs available from now untill fall. They are 20.00 dollars a dozen plus shipping if you are interested.

3. ginasmarans

ginasmarans Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2007
    West Tn
    I have cuckoo marans

4. crzy4peafowl

crzy4peafowl Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2008
    Texas
    We have black marans from Ray Valentine bloodlines. Here is a pic of their eggs.

[​IMG]

5. okiehen

okiehen Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I have welsummer eggs I'm in Oklahoma pm me.

6. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I have black copper marans from Wade Jean line, feathered feet, C-1. I'm in Georgia but with priority mail and the freshness of our eggs, I've had great hatch reports.

Here's our eggs from a recent shipment:
    [​IMG]

Here are some of our flock:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We were blessed to get these as one day olds. We care for them with great respect, food - grains, feed and veggies from our chemical free garden and much care.

We are full time farmers so we don't answer e mails, just pm's and phone calls.

We do accept paypal and money orders and fill our orders based upon payment is received and your desired shipping date. Please pm me with any questions you might have. Please let me know if we may serve you in any other way. Thanks and have a blessed day.

7. Momma_Cluck

Jun 11, 2008
    N. West Michigan
    Wow!
    Thanks all! Will be PMing several of you very soon!
    Just picked up our 1st ever 'bator with auto turner....
    so will be wanting to buy eggs After Payday (the 3rd)

8. Momma_Cluck

Jun 11, 2008
    N. West Michigan
    Anyone else????
    Have PM'd some folks-- but not gotten responses...
    Really would like to get some eggs for the new Incubator!!
    [​IMG]

9. KinderKorner

KinderKorner Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2009
    Southern Illinois
    I have a a flock of very different beautiful EE's. I live in IL, You can pay whatever they seem worth. If your interested PM me, and I can give you pictures.

I also have quite a few beautiful breeds but they are all running together. So I can offer you mutt eggs as well. You will get some Full Light Brahma's. And some Buff Orps, Rhode Island Reds, Crested Polish,EE mixes as well.

Also I have a White Crested Polish Rooster but no Polish hens. So I guess I can't help you out there. But in a few months I will have a bunch of different colored polish chickens.

If you want any pictures of my flock, or want more info please feel free to PM. I would love to help you fill your bator! [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  10. eminator

eminator Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2008
    Pomona, CA
    I have Copper Black Marans (Wade Jeane & Channing Grisham lines), and have a Barnevelder pair, so I could get a few eggs out of them. I'm in West Lafayette, IN.

Let me know.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by