Looking to buy Orpington pullets...

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by foxyk91, Apr 22, 2011.

1. foxyk91

foxyk91 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 1, 2009
    Groton, NY
    We are looking to buy Orpington pullets but are not having any luck. If you might happen to know someone who has any of these breeds for sale & is willing to ship chicks, Please let me know:D

Thank you!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2011
  2. ruanna

ruanna Out Of The Brooder

Apr 18, 2011
    Hi, I am new here, and very green on computers....I am also looking for blue orpington chicks and silver lace wyandottes. Have you had any luck yet? I havn't bough an incubator yet, but I am looking at them now....I use to have buff orps, and I love the breed. Now I just ordered 25 white orps. The blue and lavender I can't find. Im trying to find my way around here in the group, its so big. I live in New Hampshire, and my name is Ruth

3. foxyk91

foxyk91 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 1, 2009
    Groton, NY
    Nice to meet you Ruth..I'm new to raising chickens as well. I would also love to find some of the rare colored Orpingtons but no such luck. [​IMG] They are a beatuiful bird. Good luck in your search. Hope you have better luck than I have been having:D

Karen

4. HenThymes

HenThymes pippin ain't easy

Feb 27, 2010
    Foothills of NC
    Hi Ladies! I can't help with chicks as I am in NC but I do have both blue and lavender orpingtons (separate flocks) and do have hatching eggs available. I have no problems shipping them. If you ever have a need or interested please just let me know. [​IMG] Thank you.

5. fratmor

fratmor Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2010
    ny,ny
    I have 1 that i'm looking to sell NYC area

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by