Looking to Buy - Silver Grey Dorking hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Mrs MIA, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    I've searched the posts, and e-mailed a few people, but I'm hoping maybe someone might see this that has some fertile eggs they would be willing to ship to Alaska? I don't have a problem with extra shipping, though USPS priority mail works just fine as I have to go to the PO to get my mail anyway.

Please PM me if you do!
    Thank you! [​IMG]

2. Yogiman

Yogiman Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2008
    South Louisiana
    I have not seen any eggs available so far this year. I chose to order some Silver Gray Dorkin chicks from Ideal-Poultry in Cameron, TX and received them last week. They are good looking chicks and are doing fine. I have not lost a single one.
    I would think they could "express ship" you some chicks when they have more available. I hope you find some eggs. I will alert you should I find a resource for them.

3. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    Thank you very much! I tried to call Ideal today (just missed them!) because they have only the males listed as available. I did have an order with MMH, but I decided to hold off and see if I could find eggs instead. I appreciate you keeping an eye open for me. Thank you~they're much harder to find than I thought!!

4. Confusedfarmer

Confusedfarmer Out Of The Brooder

Mar 15, 2008
    i pmed you

5. Yogiman

Yogiman Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2008
    South Louisiana
  6. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    Thanks Yogi! I'm actually subscribed to that thread... [​IMG] LOL!

7. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    Hey, confusedfarmer... post some photos, would ya! Otherwise we'll think you're scamming us!!
    [​IMG] Thanks!!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2008
  8. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    Thought so...

9. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    Still looking... even small numbers of eggs would be lovely. Is there anyone that has Silver grey Dorkings? [​IMG]

10. K&H Chicken Farm

K&H Chicken Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2008
    Redding CA
    LOL I am looking for them two. I have found a small hatchery that sells day olds. I do not know if they ship eggs. If you want I will find there flyer and give you there number. I do need to look for it my tax cheek will be here any day!
    Shelly

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by