Looking to expand my foul horizon lol

ChickenTiff

In the Brooder
10 Years
Jun 8, 2009
Texas
I would love to buy an assortment of eggs. I am interested in neat breeds of chickens, neat breeds of ducks, geese, turkeys, peacock, anything! Who ever would be willing to sell a few eggs contact me with what you have! My incubator is getting bored hehehe
Tiffany

I have LF barred rocks, bantam white frizzled cochins and a white silkie--all should be pure. I also have a cayuga duck hen who is still laying. Most of her babies are from the white pekin drake but I occasionally get one from the Khaki Cambell drake. And then I have some barred crosses, some crossed with EE, and some with other mixed breeds. If you want to let me know what you're interested in. I can let you know how much. Since I just have the one duck laying, I can't send more than three eggs unless I let them go more than three days before shipping. My BR are spoken for until Wednesday, at which point I could tart collecting them again. Everyone else is available whenever.

i have some banty cochin. they r real sweaties
31641_img_0297.jpg
theres a pic pm me for some more and prices

Hi, we have a wide assortment of birds, including many kinds of chickens, turkeys and guineas and geese (now off season).

Our list is here:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=175445

We recently added purebred Dominiques with rose combs - just beautiful.

You may pick and choose from the list and I'll be glad to help you with a price for your selections.

Hope we're selected to serve some of your egg needs.

Have a blessed evening.

Back
Top Bottom