Looking to order day old quail

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mrsengeseth, Feb 11, 2009.

1. mrsengeseth

mrsengeseth Chillin' With My Peeps

But everywhere i have found thus far has a minimum of 50 or 100 chicks. Anyone know of somewhere that you can order less? Like around 20?

Last edited: Feb 11, 2009
  2. mrsengeseth

whoops, i put it in the wrong heading. Thanks for moving it for me. [​IMG]

3. justhatchin

justhatchin Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2008
    Galva, Kansas
    What kind of quail are you looking for and where in CO. are you??

4. 264caney

264caney New Egg

Nov 24, 2008
    My daughter and I will be hatching some bobwhite quail later this month along with some cortunix quail. I have never shipped day old chicks but I can check into this if you like. My daughter loves her Brinsea incubator and keeps it full the majority of the time!

5. mrsengeseth

I am in Colorado Springs. I am specifically looking for Coturnix. I have some in my bator, but the temps spiked dramatically and may not have a chance at a hatch. Hubby said i could order some, 20 or so. But most hatcheries want a minimum of 100. If they can be mailed, that would be perfect. I know I have seen people mail them on eggbid. I know it can be done, i just don'e know how.

6. justhatchin

justhatchin Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2008
    Galva, Kansas
    I'm not into shipping at this time but thought if you were close to the border of KS I could meet you but you are in there a ways. I have some in the bator now due the pop last few days of feb. Maybe someone closer is hatching?

7. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator~~~ BYC Store Support Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by