Looking to rehome six young Mallard ducks (can transport from Massachusetts)

barkersbirds

Chirping
6 Years
Sep 2, 2013
Massachusetts
We have six Mallard ducks (two drakes and four hens) in need of a new home. They are all 15 months old. Five are pure Mallard and one is Mallard/Welsh Harlequin cross (drake). They are very productive but we are no longer able to care for them in our backyard setting and are looking for a good home for them. Please message me if interested. Would be happy to transport them if I could know they were going to a good home.

Last edited:
Try putting a stuffed animal(about the same size) in with it until you find something.You picked a bad time of the year for hatching.
In N.H.,Tony.

I have one week old silkie chicks that would be good company. 02779 is the zip code
$5 NPIP certified and pullorum negative. You could come tomorrow, I'm home

Hi all,

We are looking for some ducklings here in the Massachusetts or New England area. We just had a single hatchling that needs some friends. We are willing to drive within New England to pick them up. Please let me know if you have some or know of where we can find some.

Thanks! ehT
The Northeastern Avricultural Society(NAS) meeting is tomorrow,maybe there will be something there.www.neasociety.com for info.
In N.H.,Tony.

Im in mass if my quail hatching goes well ill be hatching hybrid 300 duck eggs to hatch ill get extra eggs to hatch for you but will take a month and I'm about 10 days out from starting.

Back
Top Bottom