Looking to trade eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bradybrady09, Mar 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bradybrady09

bradybrady09 BANNED

Mar 19, 2009
    Vermont
    Okay i know a few of you are trading eggs with me! now im listing some more to see if anyone else would like to

i have

Buff orpington -pure bred

Buff/White Leghorn
    Buff/Patridge rock
    Buff/Red sex link
    Buff/Black Sexlink

Mallard/Pekin
    Mallard/khaki campbell
    Mallard/Blue swedish

For the chickens my Roos are Buff orpington

and the mallard is the drake for the ducks thanks so much for looking

"I dont care what eggs i trade for just looking for anything"

Do not engage in any further transactions, as buyer or seller, until all outstanding transactions are resolved. Thank you.

BYC Staff

2. Sammysmom

Sammysmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2008
    Saint Johns, AZ
    I have pure BO and BO/RSL that are currently laying. I also have a pen with New Hampshire Red roos and Delaware hens to produce Red Sex Link chicks but they are not laying yet. Shouldn't be too much longer though. I just started a batch of eggs and so wouldn't be able to take delivery for at least 3 weeks. I would be interested in some pure BO eggs. I could ship now if you like(for BO and BO/RSL eggs) or if you were interested in the RSL, you could wait until they start to lay. All the hens are red in the face so it could be any day. Also, do you have any pics of your BO/RSL chicks? I just hatched some and would like a pic to compare. Let me know if you are interested.

3. katrinag

katrinag Chillin' With My Peeps

You got a PM.

4. katrinag

katrinag Chillin' With My Peeps

Can you please get back to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by