1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

LOOKING TO TRADE -- splash frizzle bant cochin pair for MFC's! NPIP!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by xyresicchick, Oct 29, 2011.

1. xyresicchick

xyresicchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2010
    Providence, RI
    NPIP needed for a trade!
    Sorry if you aren't NPIP I can not trade, but if you are interested I can sell the pair no problem.

My pair is a breeder quality, most likely even show quality, pure bred splash frizzle bantam cochin pair (9mos old) that I would love to trade for mille fleur bantam cochins, I need a mille fleur bantam cochin rooster for sure. But would like a pair for the pair, looking for one around 3-4 months old if possible. Deal is, You pay for shipping of your birds to come to me, and I will pay for shipping of mine to go to you, easy peasy.

the roo is splash frizzle and laying pullet is splash, and nice and round with smooth feathers-- she has laid well (daily!) this fall. They are perfect, and I am torn about selling or trading them, but i just dont have room with my lemon blue project being my main focus -- and milles being secondary.

if you are interested in simply purchasing the splash pair they are 45$ + actual shipping costs and 10$ new box fee.

or we can just trade roosters, or I can sell the rooster for 15$ + actual shipping costs and 10$ new box fee.... the options are endless!

I can not buy any mille fleur bantam cochins unless the splash are gone because I would be using the same pen and I will not have room unless the splash go first (or are traded).

please forward any questions to [email protected]

I can also send you photos too if you like, and believe me when I say that they are gorgeous.

Thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by