1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Looks like a baby bird!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by CocoNUT, Jan 4, 2010.

1. CocoNUT

CocoNUT Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2010
  2. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    I know Im bias but [​IMG] those are the pretttiest babies. I wanted to come over tonight, Linda but Rus is just now on his way home so, maybe another day. At least we'll be able to distinguish the 3 from the other 3... they'll be far enough apart, I think.

btw, you are a telented chick photographer... it takes some gusto, I'll tell ya!

3. CocoNUT

CocoNUT Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2009
    Thanks! Can you tell the three apart in those shots? In the photos it's harder to tell I think!!!

Anytime you wanna come over and drool over them....you're more than welcome! The photo 'booth' was using the info provided by someone else on making a 'photo booth' with lighting etc! Too bad you can see the cardboard texture in the background....oh well! You can see how the one chick has a darker coloring on it's legs and it goes further down than the other two. (That's how I tell them apart!!!)

I still need to candle those other eggs and see what we've got! Ross said they're chirping up a storm...so momma's still taking pretty good care of them!

Anytime.....come on over!

(My fav photo is of the three of them lined up....they stayed like that long enough for me to take the shot!!! Cute little buggers!!!)

4. Happy Chooks

Happy Chooks Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Northern CA
    My Coop
    They are gorgeous! Congrats!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by