looks like a vulture??

omelette'smom

Songster
11 Years
Sep 9, 2008
New Hampshire
I just got 10 hens today and two are funny looking dominique type. I have no idea what they are and i looked at tons of photos on-line.
caf.gif
i'll be able to post pics tomorrow but in the mean time can anyone tell me what a black and white chicken with a vulture-like head is? it's not a turken. they look like they're wearing red ski masks.
gig.gif

Okay-i got the pics of 2. is it because they are going through molt or were overcrowded and going to grow back their feathers? They unfortunately are not the most lovely to look at!!
gig.gif
I would rather be looking at those naked chickens:lau. (this coming from the one who thinks turkens are cool looking)
15556_100_1136.jpg
15556_100_1137.jpg

the third hen is just way too cool to have her pic taken. she fit right in to the pecking order and goes to her own beat!! i kinda like her:love

Aw... Those poor birds... Glad you were able to give them a good home.
smile.png

You have a barred rock and a couple of easter eggers. They'll be very pretty once they get their feathers back. It looks like they've been severely over-mated.

Okay!! great!! my kids are calling them names from star trek like vulcan. I sugguested Mindy -Mork and Mindy. they had no idea what that meant Na-Nu, Na-Nu!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom