Looky Here!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Ronnie2, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Ronnie2

Ronnie2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2017
    Palestine, Texas
    The sun has popped out with blue skys, but it's still cold outside, 55-degrees, with a North mild breeze blowing. Old retired folks (geezers) think so anyhow. Nothing to do except get up to 20 post on BYC so I can post in "Want To Buy" section for some Buff Orpington chickens. But in the meantime, It will be back in the 80"s this weekend. I'm a hobby beekeeper, and the honey flow is on. Got a call to go pick up a swarm in a tree, got there and it was bees in a tree they wanted gone, that hard work. I told the lady, picking up swarms is free, Cuting them out of a dead tree in a thicket cost $200.00. She hasn't called me back, and hope she doesn't. I will be raising my own new queens when it gets a little warmer.

2. cavemanrich

cavemanrich Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2014
    Melrose Park Illinois
    Maybe it would be easier to just post in your state thread a desire to get some chickens. Other option is to do a Craig's list search for chickens. Buff Orpingtons are quite common. Here is the link for Texas... https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/44/texas

WISHING YOU BEST and [​IMG]

3. BohoAlly

BohoAlly Just Hatched

Aug 30, 2016
    Nearest Gulfport, MS
    Hoping to find breeders and chicken lovers (not livers) in MS/LA, driving distance would be gr8 for wheelin' & dealin'

4. Ronnie2

Mar 12, 2017
    Palestine, Texas
    Bohoally, I'm 68, get used to it, are you will be sending me lots of corrections. I did go to college

5. BohoAlly

BohoAlly Just Hatched

Aug 30, 2016
    Nearest Gulfport, MS
    Huh???

6. Ronnie2

Mar 12, 2017
    Palestine, Texas
    Now what?

7. BohoAlly

BohoAlly Just Hatched

Aug 30, 2016
    Nearest Gulfport, MS
    Haha, cavemanrich is who you should've been responding to. No wonder I was confused. Too funny.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by