1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Looky What I found This Mornin...

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Jen4, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Jen4

Jen4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 7, 2008
    Munfordville, KY
  2. OregonChickenGal

OregonChickenGal Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2010
    Central Oregon
    Adorable ! Pretty roo too! [​IMG]

3. txcarl1258

txcarl1258 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 11, 2010
    Pleasanton
    Congratulations! [​IMG] I was concentrating on your pics and reading the captions that when the music came on I almost had a heart attack! [​IMG]

4. cindy99

cindy99 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2010
    Tioga County PA
    Great pictures. That rooster is so cute! [​IMG]

5. Jen4

Sep 7, 2008
    Munfordville, KY
    Thanks Guys and txcarl1258 that made me laugh! Sometimes its scares me too with I have my volume up! [​IMG] I only keep that rooster cause hes so pretty and hes apart of my original flock, but he is so mean!!!

6. txcarl1258

txcarl1258 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 11, 2010
    Pleasanton
    LOL Great song though. The reason I am so jumpy is because we found a drunk guy asleep in our truck this morning! My wife went out to go to work and came running in the house to wake me up and said there was a guy in her backseat. Of course I thought she was nuts, but being the DH I am I went to check it out. There he was asleep! No we don't keep the doors locked, because we live in a small quiet town and nothing ever happens around here. Looks like he came up on the porch and knocked the cat food over, but the dog kept him at bay. Ran him off the called the cops. My dog is blind and could only do so much. Sounds like he needs some serious back up from now on!

7. Jen4

Sep 7, 2008
    Munfordville, KY
    Oh My Goodness! I would have freaked out!!!

8. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Adorable! [​IMG]
    I'm guessing that's the BO chick! [​IMG]

9. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    [​IMG]

10. Jen4

Sep 7, 2008
    Munfordville, KY
    Mrs. Fluffy Puffy: Thank You... yes its got BO in it (the real Momma) Then the dad could be a BO/RIR mix, or a white leghorn, or...........

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by