Loosing my Mother and Motherin Law....

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by The Chicken People, Sep 18, 2009.

1. The Chicken People

The Chicken People Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2009
    Smithville, Mo
    First of all, today is the anniversary of my sons birth and death...Jacob would have been 17 today!So I am quite the emotional wreck! My Mother in law is stage four pancreatic cancer...four to six months to live! And now I hear that my mom who has congestive heart failure has been having chest pains!I am so afraid that I will loose them both very soon! I had to vent and couldnt do this on FB so I hope my fellow BYC ers understand I just needed to put it down somewhere!

2. Julie08

Julie08 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2008
    Ontario, Canada
    I'm so sorry to hear you and your family are having such a hard time right now, my thoughts are with you.

3. LarryPQ

LarryPQ Easter Hatch!!

Jul 17, 2009
    My thoughts are with you.

4. Hoosiermomma

Hoosiermomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    [​IMG] [​IMG] I'm so sorry to hear what you are going through. I'll keep your family in our prayers. Have they done any tests yet on your mom to find out the origination of the chest pains and the cause of the CHF? There are so many advances in the heart field that there has to be something they can do for her.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2009
  5. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    [​IMG]

6. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Oh my goodness, what a mess to deal with!

I'm so sorry for everything you are going through, just keep faith and know that you are not alone [​IMG]

7. The Chicken People

The Chicken People Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2009
    Smithville, Mo
    I am out of the loop on her health care, but my younger sister is driving to her house as we speak! Shes only forty miles away ...I am four hours and no transportation...She also has blood pressure problems chronic emphysema and is on oxygen at night..My mom and I have communication problems..but I will be seeing her on the 26 th for my dd wedding so we will be having us a conversation then! My sis will call me later with an update!

8. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    [​IMG] I will pray for them both...and you [​IMG]

9. australorpchick

australorpchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 18, 2009
    Canyon Lake, TX
    [​IMG]

10. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista