1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

LORD help me!!!!! Update post #18

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by debilorrah, Sep 20, 2009.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Ken just found an old high school buddy that he hasn't seen in 16 years. We are going down there for dinner. This guy does not have a significant other. I am going to be inundated with old war stories about the terror these two and their buddies accomplished. Now Ken is on classmates.com looking for "Guido" and "Rabbit". My life as I know it is over [​IMG]

Is this a mid-life crisis??? [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 20, 2009
  2. Emzyyy

Emzyyy Runs with Deer

Jul 14, 2008
    Derby Kansas
    LOL goodluck [​IMG]

3. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    We are all going through changes. Hang in there and roll along.

And Dear Lord, please bless Debi through this new segment of her life.

Amen.

4. debilorrah

Quote:I am in serious trouble if he manages to find Guido before dinner tonight. I told him if that happens, we are taking two cars.

5. cassie

cassie Overrun With Chickens

Mar 19, 2009
    Take up needlework!! I take my embroidery and/or knitting with me when I go visiting. Keeps me sane.

6. fordmommy

fordmommy Dancing With My Chickens

Jul 16, 2009
    Wisconsin
    I got it. You could claim that you are having a super bad headache and don't want to ruin your Ken's night...so he should go by himself. Would that work???? Then you can just get hte details in the morning. But you'd still be supporting him and his friends reunion.

7. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Hey Debi, Isnt that a heck of alot better than bumping into an old flame from high school or college??? I say go with them and listen to the stories of what an A@@ your hubbie was when he was younger with his stoogie pals:) [​IMG]

8. debilorrah

Quote:Oh I am going! No way would I stay home!!!! Lord only knows what shenanigans would go on without a chaperone. [​IMG]

I already heard one story - their friend getting a speeding ticket on Indian Hill Blvd. - in a wheelchair.

9. BarkerChickens

BarkerChickens Microbrewing Chickenologist

Nov 25, 2007
    High Desert, CA
    Quote:Oh I am going! No way would I stay home!!!! Lord only knows what shenanigans would go on without a chaperone. [​IMG]

I already heard one story - their friend getting a speeding ticket on Indian Hill Blvd. - in a wheelchair.

[​IMG]: I don't even want to ask!

10. debilorrah

[​IMG]: I don't even want to ask!

I also heard about the one where they put their passed out friend on a greyhound bus to Vegas with one quarter in his pocket.

And the one where they put their passed out friend on his brothers porch. Guy woke up and had no CLUE where he was. This oughta be interesting tonight.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by