Lord..... What was I thinking??!!

MandyH

You'll shoot your eye out!
12 Years
Apr 16, 2007
Elvis' birthplace......
My 3 year old has wanted a guinea pig for a few months now. Her pet rabbit died of old age and well, I didn't want another animal. Her Dad told her maybe Santa would bring her one, and I assured him he wouldn't!! WELL, I just came home with 4!!!!!!!!!!! Some people on Craigslist had them and we drove 2 hours one way and now I am covered up with guinea pigs. I let him talk me into it because they were cheap and came with a cage and all. Well the cage wasn't big enough for 1 much less 4!!! So my good deal cheap guinea pigs have ended up costing me close to $200 tonight. We have a mama and daddy, and a little sister and a little brother. I need to get rid of the two females, preferably before my dear child sees them. Anybody close need a mama and a little sister guinea pig??

Debi, I KNEW you would still be up!!! I figured I might could talk YOU into giving them a good home!!
lau.gif

SURE, blame him!!! I've got those too by the way. I am hatching bout 40 blue and splash cochins as we speak. I have the guinea pigs hid out there in the hatching house.

I have to blame him. He says he buys them for me then tells me what breeds we are missing.... He wants polish, I want silkies.... But we already have 17 and are only allowed 6!

Back
Top Bottom