Los Angeles City Chickens for a photo project about local food

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by johnsonap, Nov 2, 2010.

1. johnsonap

johnsonap New Egg

Oct 31, 2010
    Hello! I'm a photography student at Santa Monica College. I'm in a documentary class and I'm working on a project about locavores - people who eat /grow/ raise / buy local food. I'm looking for someone to participate who raises their own chickens. It isn't paid, but it is pretty simple and I'd be happy to take photos of your kids / family for the holidays in exchange for the shoot. More than anything, I'm aiming to raise awareness about local food, and I'd love your support!

If you're interested, please email me at [email protected] and tell me a little about yourself. I need to finish shooting for the project in the next two weeks. Please pass the word on to people you know!

Thank you,
    Angie

2. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Are you restricted in locations you may need to shoot? You would not want to drive or fly all the way out here, aren't you? [​IMG] [​IMG]

If you can give us a location you would like to take pictures, just give the local BYCers some information.

And welcome to BYC!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by