Loss of Lily

chickenlily13

Chirping
9 Years
Apr 4, 2013
Vermont

Lily was the choice for my chickenlily coop! She had to go to doggie heaven Aug. 26 , 2013 because of kidney failure , she was only 5 yrs old! Genetics the Dr. said but I believe it was from the Milos and Wagon train chicken treats she ate for a couple yrs. They were all recalled from all stores here in US , they were from China and poisonous, can't prove that's what did her in. Hopefully will see her again someday. Thanks for letting me talk about this , she loved to chase the chickens and was top of the pecking order!

So sorry to hear that you lost you cute little dog ...
hugs.gif

I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my little Bichon ( Shamrock) last October. It was the hardest thing I have gone through in along time. I went to the human society in February and I was not really sure why I decided to stop by that day , but I did and the very first pen I came to there stood a cold shivering little female Bichon. I turned and went to the man in charge and told him to get her ready , because she would be leaving with me. I brought her home with me and she has been a great blessing to my family and most of all my heart. Perhaps u might could adopt a little dog who really needs a good loving home to. Maybe in Lily's honor. She wouldn't want you to be sad. I hope you can find some happiness despite such a great heartache. I just got back yesterday from taking my 15 year old Cocker Spaniel to the vet. I had her on deaths door step, thank the good Lord I was wrong. I can already see great improvement in her. Our pets are for sure part of our family and our dearest friends. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Thanks so much for the support , it has tore our hearts out , time is what we need. I believe that someday we will rescue a dog in need of love and care. Lily was and always will be on top. Thanks for the words of kindness and hopefully we will find a way to cope as you have done. We need to keep those chickens in line with another bichon who rules the roost! thanks

Back
Top Bottom