Lost 2 Chicks, Sold 2 Chicks

The Barred Rock returned!

I let them out into the run again today, went back in to fill up feeders, turned around, and there she was!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Great update on the hen. Several weeks ago a friend T-boned a lady who ran a stop sign. The lady was killed and friend was banged up by the air bags, but otherwise okay.

On the subject of Toyotas. No used ones? They just go forever. My DH was hinting for me to get a new vehicle because our messing with vehicle days are mostly behind us, but honestly, I cant think of one that fits me like my 02 tacoma. I mean it is a great offer but I opted for new seat covers and a paint job instead. 😉😉😉 I like not being worried sick about dirt and dings. Too old and practical for it.

On the subject of Toyotas. No used ones? They just go forever. My DH was hinting for me to get a new vehicle because our messing with vehicle days are mostly behind us, but honestly, I cant think of one that fits me like my 02 tacoma. I mean it is a great offer but I opted for new seat covers and a paint job instead. 😉😉😉 I like not being worried sick about dirt and dings. Too old and practical for it.

The fact that Toyotas are essentially immortal until something catastrophic happens to them is why they're hard to find used.

This 2002 Tundra that got a few new scuffs and a flat tire of out a wreck that totaled the other car is a prime example. So what if it burns oil? :D

And my sons were unhurt in a near-identical accident two days earlier (bad intersection and no one actually at fault). It totaled that car, but they were completely unharmed.

Bit of a rollercoaster ride -- and I'm not counting driving over the guy's hood.

DH said that was a wild ride, but I don't actually remember what it felt like. I saw headlights in my ear, screamed, and heard the noise.
If you don't remember what it felt like, maybe you should get checked for a latent head injury, but glad you're going to be OK after chiropractor gets done adjusting you.

If you don't remember what it felt like, maybe you should get checked for a latent head injury, but glad you're going to be OK after chiropractor gets done adjusting you.

I'm fine. The medics checked me at the scene and the chiropractor took x-rays.

I can remember the sound exactly, but not the feeling of going up and over. Just one of those weird things people do under stress.

Back
Top Bottom