Lost chicken

smit0868

In the Brooder
6 Years
Oct 23, 2013
I have two chickens, Winnie and Hazel. They are always together, and when it gets dark they usually are already in their coop. I went to put them up tonight, and Winnie was missing which is weird because they never separate!! My family has looked everywhere-- trees, cornfield, all around the house, under sheds, houses, and porches and there is no sign! It's already really dark! How can I find her?? Please help!!!!! ASAP!!

I am so sorry. Do you free range or were they in a enclosed run? Do you have any of their favorite treats like meal worms?? Mine come running for them!

Last edited:
They are free range! But I put them up at night, and they always go in there by themselves! Only Hazel was in there tonight. I've tried bringing out her favorite treats but i can find her. She's been missing for four hours now!

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
Happy you joined!

Hello :frow and Welcome to BYC! Hope your lost girl shows up. X2 on double check for a hidden nest, she won't move or respond much in the dark but if she just got lost hopefully she will show up again when it gets daylight.

Back
Top Bottom