Lost eggs are here.

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Katy, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

The eggs that had been lost in the mail finally came in today. They look good with no cracks, so hopefully they didn't get to cold along the way. The last eggs that were lost in the mail I only got 2 of 18 to hatch. Hopefully these will do better.

2. skeeter9

skeeter9 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh, that's great, Katy! Good luck with these!

3. Pinenot

Pinenot Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 11, 2007
    I am so glad you got yours. How long did it take?

Mine where shipped monday and there is no sign of them [​IMG] yet.

4. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

They were mailed last friday.

5. KKluckers

KKluckers Time Out

Sep 4, 2007
    Mine seem to be lost to. they were mailed on monday. I hope they make it today.

6. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Mine that were mailed Monday also came today, so maybe yours will too.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2007
  7. Sherriekim

Sherriekim Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2007
    Southwest Idaho
    Katy, glad to hear your eggs finally arrived and look good. My eggs that were shipped Monday just arrived, but they are pretty cold to the touch. I hope they are still good. countrygirlcleelum, have your eggs arrived yet? My fingers are crossed for you. We seem to be on the same hatching schedule. Pinenot, have yours arrived yet? I'll keep the fingers on the other hand crossed for you that you get them today. Well, here's hoping we all get our eggs in good shape and we all have a great hatch!

8. KKluckers

KKluckers Time Out

Sep 4, 2007
    No. not yet [​IMG] I hope they will be Okay when I do get them. Im going to call the PO around 8am.

9. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Well, that is completely unacceptable. Geez, the money they charge for their horrible service, too, is ridiculous. Well, I guess I'll never put Delivery Confirmation on it again since it really does us no good anyway. Sorry, Christina! And last time, same time of day, from the same Post Office, took two days.

10. KKluckers

KKluckers Time Out

Sep 4, 2007
    Yeah go figure. I thought for sure it would only take 2 days. When I get these I will have to see what hatches, if anything. Its been in the 20's at night. I will just have to order more from you when the weather warms up. I just don't get how they can charge that much and not have a guarantee.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by