LOST INDIA BLUE PEACOCK NORTHWESTERN LICKING COUNTY

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by chicknmania, Jul 27, 2014.

1. chicknmania

chicknmania Crowing 11 Years

Jan 26, 2007
    central Ohio
    [​IMG]

Please help us find Phoenix. He disappeared yesterday afternoon. We've had him for five years and he is very spoiled. We think he was frightened away by a bad storm we had yesterday afternoon, my family said there were two very close lightning bolts and the thunder was so loud it shook the house. And he was in the yard when the storm hit. They think the rest of the flock had already gone back to the barn.

this is him riding on my car. (very slowly, of course...) This is the way he looks now, as he has lost his train. He is a little bigger than he was in this picture, which was taken last year.

Please pass this on to friends, neighbors, anyone...in Licking, Franklin, Delaware, Knox, Muskingum counties.

thanks . [​IMG]

2. Papas Chickens

Papas Chickens Songster

Jul 13, 2014
    Dateland Arizona
    He is a beautiful bird hope you find him soon, keep us posted.

3. chicknmania

Jan 26, 2007
    central Ohio
    Thank you please pray we will find him, I miss him so much. He follows me everywhere when I'm outside, he prefers us to the other peas.

4. Papas Chickens

Papas Chickens Songster

Jul 13, 2014
    Dateland Arizona
    I sure will, good luck.

5. chicknmania

Jan 26, 2007
    central Ohio
    Thanks. [​IMG] More storms today. [​IMG]

6. Papas Chickens

Papas Chickens Songster

Jul 13, 2014
    Dateland Arizona
    Same here lol [​IMG]

7. chicknmania

Jan 26, 2007
    central Ohio
    FOUND AT LAST! [​IMG] Neighbor down the road has him. We are going to get him after a while. It will be a challenge to get him in a crate and back home though...
    He flew to their house on Saturday or Sunday. They've got him in their chicken coop, lol. At least he knew to look for chickens! And he's been eating out of their hand,
    but they said he looks uneasy...like he wants to go home. Hope he does. [​IMG] We don't know them, they live quite a distance from us...but they know another neigbpr who knows us both.

8. Papas Chickens

Papas Chickens Songster

Jul 13, 2014
    Dateland Arizona
    Happy to hear you found him.

9. chicknmania

Jan 26, 2007
    central Ohio
    Thanks! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: