*~Lost Loved One Support Thread~*

Mother_Hen2011

Songster
8 Years
Aug 2, 2011
New Mexico
Ok so I have found that even after almost 3 years of the loss of my unborn child I still cant get myself from thinking about it and crying my eyes out... I know that its different than losing a child after birth compared to losing a child before birth but both ways are extremly painful and I cant seem to stop running what I could have done to prevent it and why I didnt? I can be sitting listening to the radio and they play a song we played for the loss. My fiance and I and our family members all shared the loss but me and my fiance took it the hardest... The day we found out just keeps replying in my head over and over. I just cant seem to stop crying espeacilly the radio playing a sad song or even seeing a lady in the store whom is pregnant. (Weird I know) I just wish that things would have ended on a better note. I feel like a failure most of the time. I cant seem to get pregnant again after that. Anyways, just needed to vent a alittle.. I know my chicken friends would understand!

Thanks for listening.
smile.png

Since having so many responses I have found that it be best if we can all help each other with the loss of loved ones! This is a support there we are all here for each other! Be kind and respectful! We are all suffering from the loss of a dear loved one! So lets all help each other out!
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Aww I'm so sorry.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
I cant think of any words to say but I'll be praying for you. Dont blame yourself. I hope you will feel better but some times it helps to cry.

Quote:
Aww I'm so sorry.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
I cant think of any words to say but I'll be praying for you. Dont blame yourself. I hope you will feel better but some times it helps to cry.

Thank you so much
smile.png
I really appreciate the prayers I know they will help alot!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
and the hugs are wonderful. I dont live close to my family and of course my fiances family dont care for me so its good to have some one I can talk to
smile.png

Yes, it is hard. I lost two that way. You never forget, but after a while it starts to hurt less. Have you considered adoption? I did manage to give birth to two wonderful baby boys that helped me get over it. Sorry for your loss. Deb

Quote:
I have I had a daughter before the one I lost.. So I know Im capable
smile.png
I guess its just about timing
smile.png
And maybe God says Im not ready even though i may think I am
tongue.png
Im sorry for both of your losses!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I wish it hurt less now. Im tired of always feeling so much pain but havent found anyways to get it to go away. It would have been me and my fiances first child together and I feel like I failed him.. Even though he tells me everyday that I didnt.. My little sister just lost her baby as well and she seems like shes handling it way better than i ever could.. I mean even a commercial with a baby in it makes me burst into tears
roll.png
But thank you so much for talking with me
smile.png
I really do appreciate it. makes me feel better knowing Im not the only one to feel the hurt and pain of losing a child
smile.png

I've lost one that way myself
hugs.gif
Mine was almost 3 years ago and I still cry sometimes, but the pain has diminished greatly. I started seeing a counselor and surrounded myself with wonderful friends. We are all here for you dear. You will never forget, but the pain will get better with time. And this experience will only make your next successful pregnancy that much more wonderful
smile.png

Last edited:
Have you considered seeing someone? Three years is a long long time to be still mourning something. I found that years after losing my mother when I was 21 I was still very depressed and found that, for me anyway, medication for my depression was what I needed. After I started on the meds and my head started to clear, I found out just how much the loss was still affecting my life. At that point I was able to talk to someone and express my grief. I am now off the medication but it was good for me at the time to get the issues I was having become more clear to me and not have them clouded by the depression. Good luck!

Quote:
Today is a good day to be on BYC no matter the pain I feel you guys have helped me more with your kind words and prayers and thoughts.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Im sorry for your loss as well hun. I have been pregnant twice I have a 3 year old daughter she was almost 2 when i got pregnant the second time. My 3 year old and my 2 wonderful step kids are my whole world! Like i said before it was the first child for me and my fiance together. We both have kids from a previous relationship. My 2 step kids live in Texas with their real mom and we get to go see them and they get to come see us
smile.png
I miss the alot! My daughter thinks my fiance is her dad he has been there since I was 5months pregnant with her so she loves him and doesnt really know her real dad even though he pays child support. She doesnt call him daddy.

Back
Top Bottom