Lost Manual

jonlafoy

Chirping
6 Years
Nov 26, 2014
Hello, everyone. I'm going out on a long limb but I recently purchased the Triocottage automatic egg turner. We set it aside due to it being winter and pulled it out a few days ago to ensure everything is good for incubating eggs this spring. Lo and behold, I did not place the manual with the incubator and now it's gone.

I recall the settings being more complicated than I would like and I can't get the incubator to raise above ~86 degrees (30 celcius). I'm sure its because I'm doing something wrong, but it's hard to tell due to not having the manual.

I'm hoping someone here can either send a scanned copy of the manual, or give detailed explanations to all of the settings. If anyone else has had an issue in the temperature not raising, what did you do to fix it?

I've added a stick photo for reference to which incubator I'm referring.

I appreciate everyone's help.
51WspQXLtFL._AC_SY780_.jpg

Unfortunately, neither of those videos are very helpful. The shorter one is in Spanish, which thankfully I understand, but he just says "I leave this setting here" without explaining what the setting is.

The longer video is really just a guy showing off his success. He doesn't provide any useful information either.

I appreciate the help though!

I know people on here have bought this incubator, I'm confident SOMEONE still has the manual...

Hello, everyone. I'm going out on a long limb but I recently purchased the Triocottage automatic egg turner. We set it aside due to it being winter and pulled it out a few days ago to ensure everything is good for incubating eggs this spring. Lo and behold, I did not place the manual with the incubator and now it's gone.

I recall the settings being more complicated than I would like and I can't get the incubator to raise above ~86 degrees (30 celcius). I'm sure its because I'm doing something wrong, but it's hard to tell due to not having the manual.

I'm hoping someone here can either send a scanned copy of the manual, or give detailed explanations to all of the settings. If anyone else has had an issue in the temperature not raising, what did you do to fix it?

I've added a stick photo for reference to which incubator I'm referring.

I appreciate everyone's help. View attachment 2551740
I too could not find my manual. Like you, found no help. But I finally did find my manual. I doublt you are still looking (your post was +10 years ago),. BUT OTHERS MAY END UP HERE IN THE FUTURE.. So I copied my manual.

Last edited:
I too could not find my manual. Like you, found no help. But I finally did find my manual. I doublt you are still looking (your post was +10 years ago),. BUT OTHERS MAY END UP HERE IN THE FUTURE.. So I copied my manual.
Am I reading this correctly no water till day 18 , then what , I'm so confused the instructions kinda suck .

Am I reading this correctly no water till day 18 , then what , I'm so confused the instructions kinda suck .
No water till day 18 makes so much sense. Now. Luckily, I wasn't using it for anything but lock down. So it was fine that I added water. I think that I've read that as long as your incubators. Over 25% humidity during that first 18 days. It should be good to go and then I guess with dry hand hatching. You would want to keep it only a little over that, I'm not sure.

Back
Top Bottom