Lost my Job

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Bantamlover23, May 8, 2009.

1. Bantamlover23

Bantamlover23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 6, 2008
    Chuluota, FL
    Well I lost my part-time job this morning. I was working for my neighbor cleaning horse stalls once a week. Although I did not get paid much it did help my addiction to horses, but man it stinks because he called at about 7 this morning and said that I did not need to come to work. He now has someone living with him and can do the stalls for FREE!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] Oh well I think I am going to put up flyers and an add on Craigslist to find another part-time job. Because I cannot get something really serious this summer because I have to go to 3 college classes this summer.

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I am sure posting on Craigs list someone will call you soon. [​IMG]

3. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Good luck to you!

4. horsejody

horsejody Squeaky Wheel

Feb 11, 2008
    Waterloo, Nebraska
    Good luck.

5. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Hopefully soon you will find a job! Hubby lost his and we are managing just ok for now!

So much for the statics about lower job losses but I bet you there are many more out there not having jobs are NOT looking anymore.

6. toletiquesbysam

toletiquesbysam Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2008
    Nebraska
    Wishing you the best in your job hunt, hope you find something soon!! [​IMG]

7. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    Same boat you are in. Havn't been working since christmas and i am going BONKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Bide your time..... then when he rings you, and he will because the person he is living with if not a horse dedictaed lover will get fed up.....ask more money for your expertise...... patience is always rewarded.... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by