Lost One :(

mdohertyjr

In the Brooder
Apr 13, 2021
Day old Chicks mailed out on Monday, but didn't get to us on Wednesday afternoon. Chicks all seemed to be doing fine, but when we checked this morning, one chick looked alot smaller then everyone else, and was very lethargic. She passed away hours later.

These are our first chicks. I feel bad for the poor chick, that ride in the mail must have some sort of an affect.

The good news is, everyone else is eating and drinking away. Hopefully, everyone will make it to their permanent home in 6-8 weeks (their coop castle).

Day old Chicks mailed out on Monday, but didn't get to us on Wednesday afternoon. Chicks all seemed to be doing fine, but when we checked this morning, one chick looked alot smaller then everyone else, and was very lethargic. She passed away hours later.

These are our first chicks. I feel bad for the poor chick, that ride in the mail must have some sort of an affect.

The good news is, everyone else is eating and drinking away. Hopefully, everyone will make it to their permanent home in 6-8 weeks (their coop castle).
I’m so sorry! :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs

Back
Top Bottom