So, last night was the start of day 19 (I set my eggs in the evenings). I woke up this morning to find out that we blew a circut breaker. I went to bed at 10 and got up at 5, so maximum time it was out was 7 hours. When I got everything restarted, incubator temp was 27C but rapidly went back up to 37.5 C. My last hatch, I lost power overnight around day 7ish. They were shipped eggs and it basically decimated my hatch... about 6/24 went to lock down, and only 2 of those hatched. The other 4 were perfectly formed malpositions. So sad. I read several other posts that most people just had delayed hatches. Does anyone have experience with a cold incubator this late in the hatch? The surface temperature of the eggs was tepid/lukewarm (ie, not ice cold), so I'm still holding out. There are 4 aracuana and 2 Isa Brown x BCM eggs in there so they are fairly difficult to candle, but I can candle them tonight to see if there is any movement if that would make a difference.