💙🖤💙🖤
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Jan 4, 2019
Maine
My Coop
My Coop
Could someone help me?

There was a thread (I'm pretty sure it was posted by @Nifty-Chicken) that talked about adding a new something or other to the forum......but then I got an alert and after I checked it I tried to get back to the thread but I can't find it! Will someone please help me? I also checked "threads posted by Nifty-Chicken".....nope, not there. (At least I don't think so.)

Thanks in advance!
- Clucky

I'm thinking about creating a custom page that shows all unanswered threads in the past 60 (or so) days, but EXCLUDES the buy-sell-trade sections and also maybe skips the games section?

It would also have all the items where the thread has multiple replies, but none from other peeps.

Thoughts?

Would y'all use it?

Which sections should be removed in addition to BST?
Wasn't this, was it?

Have you tried clicking the back arrow on your browser window until you get back to that page?

What were some specific words that you remember reading in the thread?
What was the threat about?

What were some specific words that you remember reading in the thread?
What was the threat about?

Could someone help me?

There was a thread (I'm pretty sure it was posted by @Nifty-Chicken) that talked about adding a new something or other to the forum......but then I got an alert and after I checked it I tried to get back to the thread but I can't find it! Will someone please help me? I also checked "threads posted by Nifty-Chicken".....nope, not there. (At least I don't think so.)

Thanks in advance!
- Clucky

Back
Top Bottom