Lots of beautiful babies to home in ATX :) I'm pretty new to chicken scene, brand new to BYC!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by AustinTXChicks, Sep 27, 2014.

1. AustinTXChicks

AustinTXChicks Out Of The Brooder

Sep 27, 2014
    Austin, Tx
    This is my first time hatching a surplus of chicks (more than what I am keeping for myself), and the only place I knew to home them was craigslist (and prefer not to sell to feed stores). I give attention to each chick every day, and the results are tons of personality after a couple weeks (while the new ones are just small, fluffy, and adorable)! These will truly be great pet chickens. I was thinking about going to a Farmer’s Market, but am guessing it will not be permitted without jumping through a lot of hoops.

I was just generously informed this would be a good place to post, so "yay" so far for BYC :)

CHICKS AVAILABLE:
    Frizzled or straight, to be determined when feathers come in!
    *DOB 9/24 - 9/27: Black Silkies & Malaysian Serama Bantams - several teeny tiny & cute fluff balls , about 10 of each
    Frizzled
    *DOB 9/12: Cochin Bantams - 3 gorgeous chicks - these chicks have a lot of personality! Very friendly and curious, and beautiful!
    Straight Feathers
    *DOB 9/12: Buff Polish - 2 chicks
    *DOB 9/13: Polish - The parents were a straight and frizzle cross, and these are the straight chicks!
    1 chick is mostly white with a few black accents
    1 chick is black laced with gray/blue feathers
    1 chick is mostly black with hints of gray
    *DOB 9/05 Silkies - The available chick is partridge colored and is very friendly! I’m keeping the other partridge and blue silkie for myself! :0)

I will reserve them if you set up a time to meet with me the same day or next day :)

Thank you!
    Britt

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by