Lots of Birds For Sale - Pickup only SW Minnesota!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by destiny_56085, Jan 20, 2010.

1. destiny_56085

destiny_56085 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2009
    Sleepy Eye, MN
    Lots of extra birds to thin out. Please don't bid, just PM or e-mail me for availability. These are all pick-up only!!!! Most of the birds are too large to ship. On the rest I won't be able to ship for at least 2 months due to the weather being so cold.

Here is what is available:

Turkeys:
    - 2 blue slate hens, 1 is 1 year and other is 2 years old, $40 each
    - 1 blue palm tom, 1 year old, $25
    - 1 eastern wild tom, 2 years old, $25

Geese:
    - 1 brown African/China cross, $10

Peafowl:
    - 6 india blues: 4 females, 2 males; all split to either white or silver pied; all less than 1 year old; $25 each
    - 2 older males, 2 years old each, 1 india blue, 1 black shoulder cross, $40 each

Ducks:
    - 1 white call drake, 2 years old, $10
    - 1 grey call drake, 1 year old, $10
    - 1 butterscotch call pair, 2 years old, $30 for pair or $10 for drake & $20 for hen if separated

Quail:
    - 1 bobwhite male, 1 year old, $5

Pheasants:
    - 3 red goldens: 1 hen that is 2 years old and 2 young males less than 1 year; $40 for hen and $15 each on cocks
    - 2 yellow goldens: a 2 year old hen $40, less than 1 year old cock $15

Pigeons:
    - pair blue gazzi modenas, $50
    - magnani modena cock, $40
    - indigo modena hen, $25
    - yellow opal modena cock, $25
    - 3 light red swing pouters (pair plus extra cock) $60 for all 3
    - 6 fairy swallows, crested and large muffs, $15 each

Doves:
    **These are indoor birds and not used to cold temps! All are hand tame.
    - 1 mated pair white doves, $40/pair
    - 2 white doves (offspring of white pair), $15 each
    - 1 mated pair of a white silky male with a tangerine hen, on eggs right now, $50/pair or $35 for silky male and $15 for tangerine female

Chickens:
    - 1 PQ black silkie cockerel, 10 months old, perfect except for silver in hackle, $10
    - 1 black silkie cockerel, 10 months old, good quality, $20
    - 1 splash silkie rooster, 3 years old, originally from Bobbi Porto, carries lavendar, good quality, $20
    - 2 blue silkie pullets, 10 months old, decent quality but not showbirds, $15 each
    ***all of these have been in group pens and may have a few feathers missing

Lots of Chicks!!!!!
    - 1 standard black cochin 5 weeks old, $10
    - 50++++ silkie chicks and more hatching, all up to 5 weeks old right now and more on the way, prices start at $5 each

2. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    I can't wait to get those silkie chicks. I PRAY that everything else is gone when I get there OR I may need a trailer [​IMG] LOL

3. CARS

CARS Chillin' With My Peeps

Wow. What are you going to do with all the space???

Why do you only have 1 bobwhite? Isn't the little guy lonely???

4. destiny_56085

destiny_56085 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2009
    Sleepy Eye, MN
    Space...pffftt!!! Most of these were just extras from last fall's hatches. We've had a huge coyote problem over the last month so all the birds have had to be moved up to that main barn. The coyotes were walking right over a 5' fence because of the snowdrifts to take their pick of birds in the back barns. Ducks, geese, turkeys, peacocks, etc... Its mighty crowded! I had to combine alot of silkies up for now because the call ducks and mallards took over 2 of their pens. All the young peafowl are in with the cochins. The geese and remaining rouens are in 1 pen. The muscovies just kind of fly all over and make a huge mess. The tom turkeys don't get along so we are getting rid of all but Louie the royal palm. That lil bobwhite was hiding or he would have been sold at the Game Breeders Swap in Hutch along with the rest. Good riddance to those mean lil buggers.

Can't wait to see ya Carrie!

5. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    Thanks Amy...now the trick is to get there and get OUT before dark LMAO. I get to your place and I have trouble leaving. Just LOVE it! I wish I lived closer I would come help you clean all the time just to visit all those fabulous animals you have [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by