LOTS of BOOKS!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I have a lot of books for sale as we're cleaning out our bookshelf and making room for new ones....

If you see a book you're interested in just PM me .

This is not an auction for ALL of the books but each one is separate.

I will combine shipping if you're interested in buying more than one book.

Books that are sold will be removed from this list.

ALL books are in good condition and come from a smoke-free home.

ALL prices are BEST OFFER. I don't have room for these any longer so I just would like to get rid of them.

The bigger/heavier books will require more shipping costs as they are heavy! Shipping prices start at $8

Stephen King:
    UNDER THE DOME
    hardback, over 1,000 pages. Was $35 new, read once selling for $25
    DUMA KEY
    softback, about 800 pages. Paid $7.44 some slight water damage (DH likes to read in the bathtub) $5

DAN BROWN:
    THE LOST SYMBOL
    Hardback, about 500 pages. New $29.95 read once, great condition, $18

NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC BOOKS:
    ALL hardback, with lots of gorgeous color photos
    Yellowstone to Yukon, some minor wear & tear paid $28, asking $15
    Earth's Last Great Places, exploring the nature conservancy worldwide. Some minor wear & tear paid $28 asking $18
    From the Front: The Story of War good condition, paid $28, asking $15
    Adventure America about 200 pages, minor wear & tear paid $30, asking $15
    America's Western Edge, good condition paid $30 asking $15

Three Cups of Tea: One Man's Mission to Promote Peace . . . One School at a Time [Paperback] good condition, read once #1 New York Times Bestseller paid $15 asking $8

Self Help Books:
    Breaking the Addiction to Please by Les Barbanell Hardback good condition, read once, about 200 pages paid $28 asking $20

Why Good People do Bad Things by James Hollis. Paperback, 200+ pages, paid $15 asking $8
    Don't Sweat the Small Stuff by Ricard Carlson. Paperback paid $11.95 asking $5

Other:
    The Servant by James C. Hunter, hardback, good condition $10
    http://www.amazon.com/Servant-Simpl...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1295905674&sr=1-1

Educational:
    Economics & Personal Finance Education 2009 yearbook paperback asking $10

The Reluctant Entrepreneur by Lynn Parker, paperback $5
    http://www.amazon.com/Reluctant-Ent...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1295905748&sr=1-1

Car:
    CHILTON'S REPAIR & TUNE UP GUIDE:
    Dodge D-50 Plymouth Arrow Pick-ups 1979-1981
    Decent condition, paperback $10

Horse:
    Western Training, by Jack Brainard paperback $10

Outdoors:
    BACKPACKER 9-1-1 Wilderness by Eric Weiss, MD paperback paid $16.95 $10

Animals:
    Farm Animals, your guide to raising livestock by Jeanie Peck-Whiting paperback paid $18.95 asking $15 excellent condition this is an interesting read by a lady from the Tonasket area of Okanogan County.

The Gigantic Book of Fishing Stories, hardback by Nick Lyons
    http://www.amazon.com/Gigantic-Book-Fishing-Stories/dp/1602390134 good condition, paid $24.95 asking $18

Home:
    136 Best Ways to Save on your Home Energy paperback (Sunset book) $5 good condition

Roofing, Fine Homestead
    This is the book my DH used to clean to roof my coop. [​IMG] Hardback, color photos. Paid $20 asking $12

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by