1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Lots of Eggs Available to ship Today...

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mothergoose, Apr 18, 2007.

1. mothergoose

mothergoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    My incubator is full or I would set them myself. Fertility is very high on all these eggs. I will combine shipping if anyone is interested in more than one group of eggs. Email me for photos, questions, paypal info...at ritterlivestock@daca.net

** I still have the Pekin & Lakenvelder eggs available. I added the eggs I got tonight too**

22 Turkey Eggs $18.00 + $15.00 S.H. **SOLD**
    (These could be pure or crossed, they were wintered together and recently seperated. Black winged Bronze and Royal Palms)

16 Welsummer Eggs $8.00 + $10.00 S.H. **SOLD**

13 Bantam Salmon Favorelle Eggs $9.00 + $9.00 S.H. **SOLD**

11 Lakenvelder Eggs $6.00 + $9.00 S.H.

18 Pekin Duck Eggs $10.00 + $12.00 S.H.

Thanks for looking,
    Christie [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 18, 2007
  2. blue90292

blue90292 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    ugh! both of my incubators are full

3. mothergoose

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    Turkey & Welsummer Eggs are SOLD.

4. SunChick

SunChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2007
    Bel Air, Maryland
    darn! I would have liked some welsummers!

5. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    I would love to have the bantam SF's but I don't know if I can get them to hatch. I am new to chickens and to hatching, and I have 9 eggs in my bator due to hatch any day now. I started with 17. I hate to waste any more money on eggs when I am not very experienced and probably wont get them to hatch. I love the SF's. I have one in the bator now, hope it hatches. Dang I would like to have them though. I will check back and see if you have sold them later on. May change my mind. How old are the eggs? Do you need to ship today/tomorrow???

Marie

6. blue90292

blue90292 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    marie, the only way to get good at hatching is to practice.

(i think someone owes me commission, [​IMG])

7. mothergoose

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    Bantam Salmon Favorelles are sold.

Thanks for the interest everyone. Still have Pekin & Lakenvelder eggs that I would like to ship, no later than tomorrow. Hopefully we will have the 2nd sportsman up and running by tomorrow, so I can set some more.
    Christie

8. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Darn, guess it was not meant to be. I will catch you next time though. I agree, I just need to keep practicing. I have a banty hen on 7 eggs right now too and if they do better than the ones in the bator, I may just stick to doing it the old fashioned way, I don't know if I can handle the stress of thinking that it is something I did that caused the babies to die. I have one pip in the eggs I have in the bator and it is officially day 20, as of tonight. So maybe I will get all 9 to hatch, but who knows. I will keep an eye out for more eggs later. Thanks.

Marie

9. mothergoose

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    Marie,
    Good luck with your hatch. Don't get too discouraged. Hatching is more luck than skill!
    Good luck,
    Christie [​IMG]

10. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Thanks, I don't know how it is going to go. I have one baby trying to hatch but it looks like he/she is stuck to the membrane. I don't know. I am going to run home in a while and check on the progress. I pray he/she is out and ok. I did not want to come to work this morning. This is tough.

Marie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by