Lots of Eggs Available to ship Today...

mothergoose

Crowing
16 Years
Jan 12, 2007
Chebanse, Illinois
My incubator is full or I would set them myself. Fertility is very high on all these eggs. I will combine shipping if anyone is interested in more than one group of eggs. Email me for photos, questions, paypal info...at [email protected]

** I still have the Pekin & Lakenvelder eggs available. I added the eggs I got tonight too**

22 Turkey Eggs $18.00 + $15.00 S.H. **SOLD**
(These could be pure or crossed, they were wintered together and recently seperated. Black winged Bronze and Royal Palms)

16 Welsummer Eggs $8.00 + $10.00 S.H. **SOLD**

13 Bantam Salmon Favorelle Eggs $9.00 + $9.00 S.H. **SOLD**

11 Lakenvelder Eggs $6.00 + $9.00 S.H.

18 Pekin Duck Eggs $10.00 + $12.00 S.H.

Thanks for looking,
Christie
smile.png

Last edited:
I would love to have the bantam SF's but I don't know if I can get them to hatch. I am new to chickens and to hatching, and I have 9 eggs in my bator due to hatch any day now. I started with 17. I hate to waste any more money on eggs when I am not very experienced and probably wont get them to hatch. I love the SF's. I have one in the bator now, hope it hatches. Dang I would like to have them though. I will check back and see if you have sold them later on. May change my mind. How old are the eggs? Do you need to ship today/tomorrow???

Marie

Bantam Salmon Favorelles are sold.

Thanks for the interest everyone. Still have Pekin & Lakenvelder eggs that I would like to ship, no later than tomorrow. Hopefully we will have the 2nd sportsman up and running by tomorrow, so I can set some more.
Christie

Darn, guess it was not meant to be. I will catch you next time though. I agree, I just need to keep practicing. I have a banty hen on 7 eggs right now too and if they do better than the ones in the bator, I may just stick to doing it the old fashioned way, I don't know if I can handle the stress of thinking that it is something I did that caused the babies to die. I have one pip in the eggs I have in the bator and it is officially day 20, as of tonight. So maybe I will get all 9 to hatch, but who knows. I will keep an eye out for more eggs later. Thanks.

Marie

Thanks, I don't know how it is going to go. I have one baby trying to hatch but it looks like he/she is stuck to the membrane. I don't know. I am going to run home in a while and check on the progress. I pray he/she is out and ok. I did not want to come to work this morning. This is tough.

Marie

Back
Top Bottom