Lots of Eggs in OK! Jersey Giant, Turken & More

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by okcarla, Mar 22, 2009.

1. okcarla

okcarla Seriously Downsizing (NOT)

Feb 12, 2008
    Tuttle, Oklahoma
    My hens are laying well so I'm offering these pure breed hatching eggs for $1 for all hatching eggs except for cuckoo marans which are $2 per egg and $12 for shipping USPS priority, and I always send plenty extra eggs.

Cuckoo Marans (I have 2 blue cuckoo hens along with mostly regular, darker cuckoo hens and 2 feather legged roos) My feather legged cuckoos come from Kelly Cratty lines. They're laying over a dozen eggs a day! $2 per egg

[​IMG]

Jersey Giants ~ I have 2 blue roosters with 5 black hens and a dozen blue hens. Most of the chicks are now hatching blue! They're laying over a dozen eggs a day!

[​IMG]

Turken ~ I have a buff rooster and a black tail white rooster with 3 white hens and a dozen buff hens. I also have a pair of barred or cuckoo turkens that I could add their egg in. They're laying over a dozen eggs a day!

[​IMG]

I also have Apenzeller Spitzhauben, Brabanter, Silkie, Egyptian Fayoumi listed on another thread. You can mix & match or just buy an assortment. I only sell the best looking and freshest eggs for hatching and fertility is excellent in all breeds. $1 per egg

Oh, and I do have turkey eggs for sale too. Bourbon Red, Narragansett, Royal Palm and Blue Slate. They are $4 each.

My paypal is [email protected]

Last edited: Mar 31, 2009
  2. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    Just to put a good word in, I got some of her cuckoo eggs and they were the darkest cuckoo eggs I have ever seen, they were packed very nice, not one egg broke and the fertility was great, all 18 eggs were fertile.................I would and plan on buying from her again..................

3. LMEggs

LMEggs Show Me Feathers Poultry CO

May 4, 2008
    SOLD! I want a dozen cuckoo marans!

4. LMEggs

LMEggs Show Me Feathers Poultry CO

May 4, 2008
    Wait I want 6 cuckoo and 6 apenzeller!

5. BlueLagoonRabbitry

BlueLagoonRabbitry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2009
    Western Iowa
    Ill take 12 Cuckoo eggs when do you need payment?

6. thepetpaw

thepetpaw Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 27, 2008
    Tennessee
    I will take 20 cuckoo maran eggs
    what is the address for payment?

7. Evermore Ranch

Evermore Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2008
    NW Alabama
    I would really like to get 6 Jersey Giant Eggs

8. okcarla

okcarla Seriously Downsizing (NOT)

Feb 12, 2008
    Tuttle, Oklahoma
    Quote:We have lots of Jersey Giant eggs! Just send paypal to [email protected] and we'll get them in the mail for you.

9. BirdBrain

BirdBrain Prefers Frozen Tail Feathers

May 7, 2007
    Alaska
    Oh no!! My bator is full!!

10. Wynette

Wynette Moderator Staff Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    Just a quick note about Carla - she's a pleasure to deal with, and the Jersey eggs I purchased from her were all fertile....I put 10 in the bator, and hatched 4 blue, 3 black, and a splash! They are all GORGEOUS birds, healthy, and with nice dispositions! She packs well, and there were several extra.

I plan to buy from her again! [​IMG]

Here are my blue boy jerseys at 8 weeks - they're now about 13 weeks, getting in their big-boy feathers, and man, am I gonna have a rough time picking which one(s) stay!

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by