Lots of free bantams in No. Va.

birdlover

Songster
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Northern Va.
These are currently at a fall festival but have no place to go after its over Nov. 4. I already have found homes for some but there's lots left. It's pick up only or we can discuss a meeting up point but no shipping. I'll try and tell you what's available:

1 silver laced wyandotte pullet - TAKEN

2 partridge wyandotte pullets (one MUST go with a strange looking dusty colored cockeral as they are inseparable) TAKEN

pair of blue laced red wyandottes - TAKEN

1 showgirl cockeral ("Prince Charming")

1 white faced black Spanish pullet (?)

4 mixed breed pullets (one is really pretty - red with a blue tail)

3 black tailed buff Japanese (2 pullets, 1 cockeral) TAKEN

8 mixed breed roos

ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE BANTAMS. IN ADDITION, THERE ARE:

18 assorted straight run bantams from McMurrays - hatched Sept.10 AND

another 25 are arriving Oct. 17!!!

Please PM me if you are interested. I'm also advertising 5 rabbits, 2 ducks and a pair of Narragansett turkeys in the appropriate forums.

Last edited:
Hi thanx to your generosity I have started 6 families into the hobby. I would be happy to give the banty chicks a home. I will bring some kids to the festival again so I can pick them up. thanx again,Kariel AKA Chickenpea ps would love the turkeys too!!!

Quote:
I'm not sure if you'll be able to make it to the Farmville event next weekend (Oct 18th), but I'll be there looking for about 6 to 8 banties... wink wink nudge nudge

Im so sorry to hear about your situation. Id be happy to get the Japanese trio a happy home here in WV. along with the partridge trio with the dusty roo. They will go to my dad's farm in Sharpsburg, MD. I'll pm you. I'll check out the Spanish pullet?? you are unsure of. Maybe she's a rose comb!! I have those.

edited to say: I didn't read this right. Im happy to realize there is no bad situation they are coming from -just a fall festival. hahahah All I saw was Black-Tailed Japanese!!

Last edited:
AVandrie - ha ha! I got the hint but no, I won't be in Farmville on the 18th.
smile.png

Msbear - Got your pm and pm'd you back. I also edited the list as you can see.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom