Lots of Items For Sale - Hatching Eggs - Marans, Waterfowl, ETC!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ChickenGirl2008, Mar 3, 2008.

1. ChickenGirl2008

ChickenGirl2008 New Egg

Mar 3, 2008
    Hey everyone, I am new to the forum so far it looks like alot of fun!
    I saw this topic for buy sell trace etc and thought I would post I have a couple of friends on Ovabid.com who have some auctions up, there are alot of sweet deals! If I had an incubator I would be a egg buying fool! I have my eyes set on Marans they have some VERY dark eggs! Pheasant eggs, quail eggs, and more I cant even remember them all. I have seen some really nice silkie eggs on there too, silkies seem to be one popular bird lately, who could blame them!! Anyway there are alot of nice eggs birds and other nice stuff up there.
    Give it a peek if you would like. I noticed they do alot of drawing I have seen some Maran eggs be won along with an Incubator mandarin waterfowl too.
    I purchased some coop plans for just $3.00! Its super cute coop I think my hens will love it once it gets built!

Have a great night!!
    God Bless!

2. TerrasCritters

TerrasCritters In a new coop

Oct 24, 2007
    Hey there, I am a member there and have also purchased some items there, I recently purchased some heirloom Raspberry starts! Can't wait for them to take off. mmm yummy I love to make Jam!

3. KKluckers

KKluckers Time Out

Sep 4, 2007
    Me to....I bought some Tennessee Red Bobwhite quail. I cant wait to get them. [​IMG] Lots of cool stuff!

4. Toast n Jelly

Toast n Jelly Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 29, 2007
    St.Charles, QC
    Sooooooo what you're saying here is that Ovabid is a great place to sell whatever you like such as poultry in artform or say....heritage seeds/plants and poultry too?

Well I think I'd better go on over there and check it out [​IMG] Thanks you guys!!

5. TerrasCritters

TerrasCritters In a new coop

Oct 24, 2007
    I have bought some Gourd seeds over there and some others as well. Dills Atlantic Giant Pumpkin Seeds too!

It was funny I bought Loffa Gourd Seeds on there, and a couple weeks ago was getting told Loffa came from the ocean and I had to find websites etc to show them that no it is grown on a vine in the dirt and is a gourd LOL

I can't wait to grow some! I think SouthernEssence (BYC Member) should try to grow some and put in her soaps, wouldnt that be cool! I keep meaning to email and ask her if she does already do it or if she has tried.

Anyway, its a little slow over there but hoping it will get the boost it needs. I personally am trying to avoid the other sites for my own personal reasons. But I do occasionally purchase from Ebay.

Happy Shopping!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by