i have been reading about people having lots of problems with keeping stable temps and humidity using the LG bator. I had the same problem on my first 2 hatches. first hatch i got 1 chick out of 11 eggs. second hatch... 0 out of 9. in the middle of my 3rd incubation i decided to wire up an old computer fan using a cell phone charger (got the idea from BYC ) and just tossed it in there with the eggs until i could mount it after the hatch was over. that helped some but not as much as i would like so i wrapped an old beach towel around the sides of the bator (thanks again BYC) and that helped out ALOT. you don't realize how much air and humidity you lose out the sides until you do this and both spike. anyway my 3rd hatch i got 6 out of 6. i am currently on my 4th hatch and it is going great so far. i really hope this helps. my 4th hatch is over and i had 22 eggs go into lockdown, i now have 20 chicks out of 22 eggs.